For 70 years, Newbridge Silverware has designed and produced homeware products, continuously innovating and producing items that are relevant to the lifestyles of each new generation of customers. The unique history of the company provides a wealth of tradition craftsmanship and experience, while a contemporary and fresh attitude to marketing and design puts Newbridge Silverware on the cutting edge of modern living.
Center Jewellers wholesale are delighted to offer you a wonderful selection of Newbridge gift ideas so why not treat yourself or that special someone to something Irish and beautiful today.
Taking Care of your Newbridge Silver
- Keep your jewellery in the original packaging and store them separately to avoid scratching.
- Jewellery should be put on last and taken off first when dressing.
- Contact with hairspray, deodorant, perfume, body lotion etc. may cause corrosion of the surface and should be avoided.
- Hard contact, for example knocking against objects, could cause scratches, chips and other damage.
- Do not wear the jewellery when bathing or playing sports.
- Never clean the jewellery with any kind of abrasive material or solution.
- Simply wipe with a dry piece of cotton.
- Do not use liquid jewellery dips as this will accelerate the tarnish process.